Gold Mining Market
The global gold mining market should grow from $214.1 billion in 2021 to $249.6 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 87 data tables and 5 additional tables
- An up-to-date analysis of current and future global markets for gold mining
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global gold mining market size in value (USD millions) and volumetric (tons) terms, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, end use, and geography
- Emphasis on the key developments that have made their mark on the overall gold mining market, along with an opportunity assessment of the metals and/or mining industry
- Discussion of macro- and micro-economic factors responsible for having an in-depth impact on the growth of global gold mining market and its sub-segments
- Latest information on gold mining production and trade, industry supply chain structure, current trends and opportunities estimating current and future demand for gold mining
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, M&A deals, collaborations, joint ventures, and other corporate strategies
- Insight into growth development strategies of key market players operating within the global gold mining market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Agnico Eagle, Barrick Gold Corp., Kinross Gold Corp., Newcrest, and PJSC Polyus
This report covers the gold mining industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, technology, end-uses and on-going trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the gold mining industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. The report includes descriptions of market forces relevant to the gold mining industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of gold mining segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. It analyzes market-driving forces and examines industry structure. It also analyzes international aspects of all global regions and types of gold mining. Profiles of major global manufacturers also are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19, which impacted the growth rate of every global industry in 2020 and continues to affect market forces.
The report segments the gold mining market by technology: placer mining, hardrock mining, bio-mining and recycling. The market also is segmented into following end-uses: jewelry, technology, investment and central banks.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.