Disposable Gloves and Materials: Global Markets
The global market volume for disposable gloves should grow from 350.05 billion unit in 2020 to 704.80 billion unit by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 163 tables
- An overview of the global market for disposable gloves and its material
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Description of manufacturing process and testing of disposable gloves and quantification of disposable glove market by type, application, and form
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and regulatory scenarios
- Discussion of COVID-19 impact on disposable gloves and its material market
- Coverage of ecological and health aspects of disposable gloves
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, and their strategic profiling, competitive landscape
- Company profiles of key industry players, including Ansell Healthcare Products LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Careplus Group, Kossan Rubber, Riverstone, Sri Trang Gloves, and Top Glove Corp.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the disposable gloves and materials industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the disposable gloves and materials industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented by type of disposable gloves, along with growth forecasts through 2025. Estimates on sales value are based on the price in the supply chain at which the disposable gloves are procured by glove manufacturers.
Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of disposable gloves. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of economies across the world. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments across the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry across the world has been impacted by the pandemic, and on the contrary, the demand for disposable gloves has increased. The market is expected to grow tremendously until 2021 and grow at a steady rate in later years.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.