Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment: Global Markets
This report is an impact analysis of the personal protective equipment (PPE) market in healthcare settings. The information in this report includes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market as well as factors affecting the future of the industry.
- An overview of global market for personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on market growth of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Highlights of current and future market potential and a detailed analysis of the current market trends, market size, and regulatory scenarios
- Coverage of the government guidelines for critical personal protective equipment and government initiatives and funding to the industry
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and coverage of different events like mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships within the industry
The current report focuses on the personal protective equipment (PPE) market. The report analyzes healthcare personal protective equipment by type of product: face masks, hand protection, eye and face protection, protective clothing, head protection, foot protection and respiratory protection. The market analysis is also provided by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. The report provides key trends in the market and factors affecting the growth of the market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.