Green Solvents: Technologies, Emerging Opportunities and Markets
The global market for green solvents should grow from $4.2 billion in 2018 to $5.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 183 data tables
- Brief overview and market intelligence on green solvents produced commercially and those that are in the development pipeline
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of various types of green solvents used in diverse industry applications
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
- Emphasis on the manufacturer landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major manufacturer’s in the green solvent market
- Profiles of major companies of the industry including, 3M, Akzo Nobel, Procter & Gamble Co., Roche and Solvay
The scope of this report is broad and covers the types of green solvents used for various application industries. The market is broken down by material type, region, country and application. Revenue and volume forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each green solvent material, application, region and country.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across different solvent materials. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the green solvent market and current industry trends.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 18 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.