Synthetic and Natural Waxes: Global Markets
The global market for synthetic and natural waxes will grow from $1.3 billion in 2017 to $1.9 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% from 2017 to 2022.
- 48 data tables and 38 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and an in-depth analysis of the global market for synthetic and natural waxes
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on major factors influencing the global synthetic and natural waxes market, along with key trends and technological updates
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for synthetic and natural waxes by regions, product types, and applications
- Brief overview of wax materials that are broadly used in candles, cosmetics, adhesives, coatings and inks, and the automotive and rubber industries
- A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force within the industry
- Company profiles of leading market players, including Australian Wax, BASF, BritishWax, Cargill, and International Group Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of synthetic and natural waxes, and their application in different areas. The market is broken down by types of synthetic and natural waxes, applications, and regions. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each major type of wax, application, and region. The estimated values are derived using a bottom-up approach and are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. This report does not include market insights and forecasts for Paraffin waxes as the growth in demand for paraffins are stagnant worldwide. The report rather focuses on growth segments of synthetic and natural waxes that are slowly replacing paraffin in multiple industrial and consumer application across the globe.
Regions studied in the report include North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and the Middle East and Africa. The average price based on extensive primary and secondary research is used for the conversion of volume market to value market and vice-versa.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for synthetic and natural waxes. It explains the major market drivers of the global synthetic and natural waxes industry, current trends within the industry, major applications, and the regional dynamics of the global synthetic and natural waxes market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global synthetic and natural waxes industry.
The analyst for this report is Niladri Chakraborty, a freelance consultant and partner at Innovius Research. Previously, he was research team leader at IBC Consultants, a market research and services company. Mr. Chakraborty has more than six years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with multinational companies, such as Deloitte and CRISIL (an S&P company), on various research assignments focused on global markets.