Defoamers: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for defoamers will grow from nearly $3.1 billion in 2017 to $3.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 56 data tables and 80 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for defoamers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by products, applications, and by region
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the global defoamers market and current trends within the industry
- Coverage of various types of products and their potential applications across various industries
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including BASF SE, Dow Corning Corp., Lonza Group Ltd., Troy Corp., Wacker Chemie AG and Exxon Mobil Corp.
Estimated values used are based on the consumption of defoamers in the North American, South American, European, Asia-Pacific, and RoW regions as well as at the country level. The report scope covers different applications of defoamers in agrochemicals, coatings, food and beverages, pulp and paper, water treatment, and other applications. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation, and values are expressed in metric kilotons.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.