Transparent Conductive Coatings: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for transparent conductive coatings should reach over $7.7 billion by 2021 from over $5.7 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2016 to 2021.
- An industry overview of the technologies using transparent conductive coatings for the touch screen, display, lighting, thin film solar cells, consumer electronic protection and smart windows
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A material overview including manufacturing processes, properties and specificity of transparent conductive coatings per type of industry
- Descriptions of film manufacturing processes
- In-depth analysis of recent material developments
- Segmentation of the global transparent conducting materials market based on manufacturing process (vacuum deposition vs. roll-to-roll), the film function in electronic devices and surface resistivity values
- Profiles of material suppliers and companies involved at different levels of the supply chain, including coating intermediates, touch screen controllers and module manufacturers, and device developers and manufacturers
The scope of this report is broad and covers many types of transparent conductive coating used in touchscreens and displays, OLED lighting, EMI shielding and antistatic coating and thin film photovoltaic applications globally. The market is broken down into major types of transparent conductive coatings, the regions where they are produced and applications for the coatings. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are given for each major type of the coatings, including regional revenue shares. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Revenue values are in U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors of transparent conductive coating globally and discusses the market shares of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
The global market for transparent conductive coatings is expected to grow to nearly $7.1 billion by 2018 from $4.8 billion in 2013, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% between 2013 and 2018.
- An overview of the global market for transparent conductive coatings.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Descriptions of film manufacturing processes.
- In-depth analysis of recent material developments.
- Segmentation of the global transparent conducting materials market based on manufacturing process (vacuum deposition vs. roll-to-roll), the film function in electronic devices and surface resistivity values.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.