The global market for ice-resistant coatings should grow from $404.5 million in 2018 to $1.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.3% from 2018 to 2023.
- 46 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for ice resistant surfaces
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Description of types of ice-resistant surfaces, their application and the market growth
- Discussion about key types of ice resistant surfaces based on technology, coatings, applications and systems
- Insight into government initiatives for the environmentally friendly and cost-efficient ways to resolve the issues of ice formation and accretion
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the industry, including Battelle, Clariant International Ltd., DowDuPont, Evonik Industries and PPG Industries
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of ice-resistant coatings used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major substrate types, by application and by region. The market for ice-resistant coatings is also estimated by key countries across regions. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each major substrate type, application and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for ice-resistant coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global ice-resistant coatings industry, the current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the global ice-resistant coating market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the ice-resistant coatings industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.