Global Markets for Foam Coating
The global market for foam coating should grow from $20.5 billion in 2018 to $29.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 77 data tables and 56 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for foam coating
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Discussion about increasing application of foam coating in construction industries
- Insights into government regulations related to green environment
- Detailed profiles of the major players in the global foam coating market, including Axalta Coating System LLC, BASF SE, Innovative Chemical Products (ICP) Group, Shawcor Ltd., Tnemec Co. Inc., and Yenkin-Majestic Paint Corp.
The foam-coating market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By technology type: powder-based, solvent-based and water-based foam coatings.
- By resin type: acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, alkyl and polyester-based foam coatings.
- By Industry: building and construction, oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, military and other application.
- By region: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Russia and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into Japan, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific; and the Rest of the World (ROW) covers Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total volume. Projected and forecasted values are in constant units, unadjusted for inflation.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the foam-coating market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the foam-coating market.
Abhigyan Sengupta is an economist with nearly 15 years of experience in the field of marketing research. He has authored many reports pertaining to semiconductors and electronic devices, chemicals, and the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries, and is currently mentoring a team of analysts in this domain.
He has headed the electronic domains of many research companies. He was formerly an analyst with Frost & Sullivan, specializing in the displays and electronic components industry in North America. Mr. Sengupta has published reports on flat-panel displays, light-emitting diodes (LCDs), organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), industrial and building automation, solid-state transformers, traction transformers, ceramic capacitors, electric double-layer capacitors (EDLCs), as well as other industrial arenas.
Mr. Sengupta has also worked closely with the Best Practices team at Frost & Sullivan and has been aligned closely with companies such as Schneider, ABB Group, Samsung, NEC and AVX, BASF, Kraft, and Danone, among others.
Formerly the head of the Department of Economic Affairs and Government Policy at the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association (ACMA) of India, Mr. Sengupta brings with him considerable knowledge and skills. He also has been associated with a leading industry association in the automotive domain, as well as in the electronic components sector.
Mr. Sengupta was part of the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association (ACMA) delegation in the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Hong Kong Ministerial Conference in Dec. 2005, and is well-versed in international trade policies and WTO affairs.