The global market for wood coatings should grow from $9.0 billion in 2018 to $12.3 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2018 to 2023.
- 75 data tables and 39 additional tables
- Detailed overview of global markets for wood coating technologies and applications
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the increased demand for wood coatings driven by customers’ expectations in diverse areas such as performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality and environmental properties
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for wood coating technologies by product type, application area, end use industry, and major geographical regions
- Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications
- Details covering new developments taking place in the industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Patent review and new developments for wood coating technologies
- Company profiles of key market players, including Arkema S.A., Asian Paints Ltd., BASF SE, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., and Sherwin-Williams Company
The coatings for wood technologies and applications markets are segmented into four categories:
- Product type: Varnishes, shellacs, preservatives or dyes, repellents, lacquers, stains and others.
- Application equipment: Spraying and non-spraying.
- End-user application: Flooring and decking, sports equipment, automotive interiors, ship interiors, exterior fencing, handcrafts, furniture, cabinets and others.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and the rest of the Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); the Asia-Pacific region is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (RoW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
The data provided in this report has been gathered from the manufacturing level. This report includes industry and competitive analysis of the coatings for wood technologies and applications markets, as well as a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key market players.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.