Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR): Technologies and Global Markets
The global light detection and ranging (LiDAR) market should reach $4.5 billion by 2022 from $1.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.0%, from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global light detection and ranging (LiDAR) market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Detailed breakdown of the market by origin, by physical form, by type, by end-use industry, and by geography
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, value chain, and revenue forecasts, along with current and future product trends
- Examination of the competitive landscape and analysis of various competitive products
- Profiles of major players in the industry
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global LiDAR market by component, type, application and region. The report discusses the differentiation between LiDAR to derive specific market estimates. The report discusses a comparative study between conventional and emerging laser and the importance of the advances in LiDAR. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global LiDAR market. Patent analysis imparted in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography— namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global LiDAR market is segmented by type of LiDAR: airborne, terrestrial, mobile and UAV.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
- Water Purifiers: Global Markets (MST079A)
- Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets (HLC265A)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets (MDS016A)
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)