Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR): Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for light detection and ranging (LiDAR) technologies should grow from $3.1 billion in 2020 to $8.7 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.7% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 75 tables
- An overview of the global market for light detection and ranging (LiDAR) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for global LiDAR market, and corresponding market share analysis by component, technology type, application, and geographic region for market segment and its subsegments
- Identification of major market stakeholders and analysis of competitive landscape on the basis of recent developments
- Assessment of the effect of environmental concerns on this market, and insight into the trends, gaps and opportunities in each of the submarkets
- Patent review and a study of new developments in LiDAR technologies
- Company profiles of the major market players within the industry, including Faro Technologies Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intermap Technologies Corp., Quantum Spatial Inc., Sick AG, and Vaisala Corp.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global LiDAR market by component, type, application and region. The report discusses the differentiation between LiDAR to derive specific market estimates. The report offers a comparative study between conventional and emerging laser and the importance of the advances in LiDAR. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global LiDAR market. The patent analysis in this report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography—namely, for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global LiDAR market is segmented by type of LiDAR: airborne, terrestrial, mobile, and UAV.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
The global light detection and ranging (LiDAR) market should reach $4.5 billion by 2022 from $1.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.0%, from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global light detection and ranging (LiDAR) market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Detailed breakdown of the market by origin, by physical form, by type, by end-use industry, and by geography
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, value chain, and revenue forecasts, along with current and future product trends
- Examination of the competitive landscape and analysis of various competitive products
- Profiles of major players in the industry