Global Bio Decontamination Market
The global bio decontamination market should reach $166.9 million by 2022 and more than $232 million by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 21 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An in-depth overview of the global market for bio decontamination equipment, consumables, and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for bio decontamination equipment, consumables, and services, along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the prevailing market
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for bio decontamination market in USD million values, and the corresponding market share analysis based on product type, agent, type of decontamination, end-user vertical, and region
- Identification of the key market drivers and constraints that will shape the market for biological decontamination products as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Italy, Japan, China, and India etc.
- Holistic review of the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global bio decontamination market
- Emphasis on the major growth strategies adopted by leading players of global bio decontamination market, their product launches, key mergers and acquisitions, and competitive benchmarking
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Ecolab, Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A., Steris, Tomi Environmental Solutions and JCE Biotechnology
This report highlights the current and future market potential of bio decontamination along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The report also covers market projections to 2027 and market rankings for leading companies. It also covers the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report details the market share of bio decontamination, based on product, agent, type and end user.
The market by product is segmented into equipment, consumables and services. The market by agent is segmented into hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, peracetic acid and nitrogen dioxide. The market by type is segmented into room and chamber bio decontamination based on type. The market by end user is segmented into Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, life sciences and biotechnology research organizations, and hospitals and healthcare facilities. The end users such as food industry is not part of the study.
The report includes the company profiles of the key players with information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also analyzes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (Row). The North American region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. In this report, Europe includes Germany, the U.K., Italy and the Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia-Pacific is said to include China, India, Japan and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the historic year, 2021 as the base year, and forecasts for 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$157.5 million|
|Market size forecast||$232.0 million|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product, Agent, Type, End User, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)-Middle East and Africa, and South America|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., Germany, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of APAC|
|Key Market Drivers||