Cell Line and Membrane Market
The global cell line and membrane market should reach $220.3 million by 2023 from $172.0 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 79 data tables and 60 additional tables
- Identification of applications of cell lines in drug development, diagnostics, and molecular biology
- Description of advancements in cell lines for cancer-based therapies
- Details of CAR-T Cell and immune check point inhibitor therapy
- Comparative study of autologous vs allogenic cells manufacturing process
- Explanation of increasing adoption of cell line technologies in cell-based assay and surging demand of antibody production as a driving force to the cell line market
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global cell line and membrane market, including ATCC, GE Healthcare, Lonza Group Ltd., Sartorius, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Wuxi AppTec
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the cell line and membrane market and potential application sectors across various industries. The cell line and membrane market is segmented by cell line product type and membrane type. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product, application and end user with estimated values derived from the total revenue of manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region in the cell line and membrane market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global cell line and membrane market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the cell line and membrane market.
Sathya Durga has more than seven years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance field from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Sathya Durga has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetes medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), Internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.