The Chinese Market for DNA Sequencing
Chinese sequencing market reached $877.6 million in 2015. The market is expected to reach nearly $2.5 billion by 2021 from $1.0 billion in 2016 increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.7% from 2016 to 2021.
- An in-depth analysis of the Chinese sequencing industry, an important industry in life sciences with enormous market potential.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Quantification of the DNA sequencing markets by product type, platform, customer type, value chain position, analysis type and geography.
- A look at substantial future growth opportunities for industry participants including consumer and diagnostic sequencing services, bioinformatics, sequence enrichment, benchtop NGS sequencers and consumables, and emerging sequencing instruments.
- Comprehensive discussion covering sequencing technologies, market applications, industry structure, and important clinical sequencing initiatives.
- Profiles of major players in the Chinese sequencing industry.
The scope of the report includes sequencing technologies, applications, industries, initiatives, markets and companies in China. The markets for sequencing products and services are given for the years 2015, 2016 and 2021.
The report covers the Chinese sequencing market by workflow, including sample preparation products, sequencing instruments and consumables, informatics and sequencing services. It includes the Chinese sequencing instrument market by platform (i.e., Sanger and next generation technologies) and by instrument class (i.e., low throughput, high-throughput, benchtop and handheld).
In this report, China is referred to Mainland China. It does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. Mainland China has a total of 31 province-level regions, including 22 provinces, four province-level municipalities (cities) and five province-level autonomous regions. Important geographic markets will be discussed, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong and others.
More than 100 Chinese companies in the sequencing industry are profiled in this report.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 15 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.
- Advanced Materials in Electric, Fuel Cell and Hybrid Automotive Batteries (FCB047A)
- Green Solvents: Technologies, Emerging Opportunities and Markets (CHM087A)
- Global Markets and Technologies for Bioplastics (PLS050E)
- Plastics Recycling: Global Markets Through 2023 (PLS031B)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride: Global Markets to 2023 (CHM083A)