Exosome Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global market for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics is projected to grow from $16.1 million in 2016 to $111.8 million in 2021, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.3%.
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Breakdowns of new and exisiting diagnostic methods.
- Evaluation of current therapeutics and those likely to be realized in the near future.
- Analyses of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate new commercial opportunities in the exosome diagnostics, therapeutics and research tools market. The geographic scope of this study covers the United States and companies worldwide. This market is complex and consists of a number of different sectors, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each sector and forecasts further trends and product and assay development in every category of this industry.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
- Outsourcing Market for Drug and Medical Device Development: Services and Technologies (PHM230A)
- Health and Weight Management Market (HLC253A)
- Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications (PHM217A)
- Human Identification: Forensics, Genealogy and Security Applications (BIO187A)
- Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis (HLC236A)