Immunohistochemistry (IHC): Global Markets to 2022
The global immunohistochemistry market totaled $1.6 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $2.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 56 data tables and 65 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and expected consumption for immunohistochemistry (IHC) technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of major trends and challenges that affect the market and the supplier landscape
- End-use industry coverage, including hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and research institutes
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers and restraints
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Abcam, Abnova, Danaher Corp. and PeproTech GmbH
The scope of this market report is widely characterized by products that include antibodies, equipment, kits and reagents. The total market revenue is restricted to the revenues obtained from the sales of the products required to perform IHC testing successfully. This report covers the different applications of immunohistochemistry in drugs and diagnostics.
Vijay has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to producing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.