Oncology Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global oncology diagnostics market should reach $128.3 billion by 2025 from $86.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 32 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for oncology diagnostics
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Market share analysis of oncology diagnostics by application, product, end-user and region, and evaluation of market size and forecast, and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges and opportunities affecting market growth
- Highlights of the current and future market potential of oncology diagnostics and a detailed analysis of the regulatory landscape, complications and prevalence of cancer
- Details of major advances in technologies and products, ongoing activities and pipeline analysis of new products in the oncology diagnostics industry
- Details about symptoms, progression and epidemiology of COVID-19 and discussion on impact of COVID-19 pandemic on medical industry as well as on oncology diagnostics market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Abbott, Agilent, bioMérieux, General Electric Co., Roche, Siemens and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report examines the current and forecasted market potential for oncology diagnostics. It offers a detailed analysis of the market background, competitive environment, technological advancement, drivers and restraints and market growth trends. This report includes market projections through 2025, detailing the market share for oncology diagnostics based on the product, application and end user.
By product, the oncology diagnostics market is segmented into diagnostic imaging, endoscopy, biopsy, immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, tumor biomarkers tests and others. By application, the oncology diagnostics market is segmented into breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer and others. By end user, the oncology diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers, research institutes and others.
By geography, the oncology diagnostics market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). The detailed analyses of major countries like the U.S., Germany, Canada, the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India and China are regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2019 as the base year, 2020 and forecast through year-end 2025. Estimated values used are based on oncology diagnostic product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.