Contract Manufacturing of Medical Devices: Global Markets
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the current market for contract manufacturing of medical devices and the future directions of the market. It outlines various market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends that will have an impact on the growth of the market.
- 11 tables
- An overview of the global markets for contract medical device manufacturing
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Country specific data and analysis for the USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, and Japan
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on contract medical device manufacturing market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies; and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players of the industry
This report will focus on the types of services provided by the market, such as device development and manufacturing, quality management, and assembly services. The report also focuses on the manufacturing of different types of devices such as diagnostic devices, drug delivery devices, IVD devices, surgical instruments patient monitoring devices and others. The report will portray the trends and dynamics affecting the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025 and company profiles. By geography, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America. North America includes the United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2019 (the base year), for 2020 and for 2025 (market projections).
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.