Vision Care: Global Markets
The global market for vision care should grow from $63.1 billion in 2020 to $77.5 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
- 21 data tables and 11 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for vision care products and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for vision care, and market share analysis on the basis of product type with major regions and countries involved
- Insights into the market potential for vision care devices, opportunities and restraints, regulatory updates, and technological trends and issues impacting the industry
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the vision care market
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies (manufacturers and distributors) present across the globe and their competitive landscape, product launch strategies, and financial outlook
- Key merger and acquisition deals, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, and partnerships within the medical devices industry
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including Alcon AG, Bausch + Lomb, Carl Zeiss AG, CooperVision Inc., EssilorLuxottica and Seiko Opticals
The current report provides detailed analysis of the vision care devices market. This report will highlight the current and future market potential of vision care devices along and provide a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. The report covers market projections for 2025 along with current market estimates. Epidemiology trends of major eye disorders, drivers, restrains and opportunities will also be covered in the current report along with company profiles of the key market players.
The report segments the market for vision care devices based on device, distribution channel and geography. Based on device type, the market is broadly segmented into eyeglasses, contact lenses, intraocular lenses (IOLs) and artificial tears. Eyeglasses are further segmented into single vision, bifocal and progressive. Contact lenses are further segmented into spherical lenses, toric lenses, multifocal contact lenses and others. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2019 as the base year, with estimates for 2020 and forecast values for 2025.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, Brazil and Mexico will be covered in the regional segments.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.