Protein Analysis: Subfocus on Oncoproteomics
The global market for protein analysis should grow from $11.6 billion in 2018 to $19.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% from 2018 through 2023.
- 56 data tables and 37 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for protein analysis and oncoproteomics within the biotechnology industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of the current market for drug discovery, clinical diagnostic and research into personalized medicine and so forth
- Discussion of factors such as global rise in infectious and noninfectious diseases, growing population, technological advancements and innovation, which create considerable demand within the protein analysis market
- Relevant patents analysis, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities
- Evaluation of key trends, present and future market strategies, technological advancements, and regulatory updates that have a major say in the protein analysis market
- Company profiles of the leading industry players, including Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, GD Biosciences and Pfizer
The protein analysis market has significant potential bolstered by the rising demand from drug discovery and personalized medicine. The capabilities and possibilities of protein analysis market growth increase with growing new technologies and technological advancement in the market. Emerging economies such as China, Japan and South Korea are considered to be lucrative regions that are creating ample opportunities and scope for the protein analysis market. This market is expected to obtain investments and funding from government and private ventures, research institutes and universities to explore its potential. Growing clinical trials, drug discovery and clinical diagnostic and research through the protein analysis market will further boost this market in the near future. Sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits and upsurge in infectious viral and bacterial diseases are also creating opportunities for the protein analysis market. The global rise in infectious and noninfectious diseases, growing population, technological advancements and innovation are some other factors creating considerable demand within the protein analysis market.
The scope of this study covers the current market for drug discovery, clinical diagnostic and research into personalized medicine and so forth. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share. Patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends are also analyzed and discussed. The report intends to explain the key trends of protein analysis technologies. It also discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants. The report will be a key decision-making tool for government organizations, researchers, private players, angel investors, potential entrants and so forth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.