Glycobiology: Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics
The global glycobiology market should reach $5.3 billion by 2027 from $3.2 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 51 tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for glycobiology market, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global glycobiology market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by major market segments and region
- A look at new tools for synthesizing, modifying and studying oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates
- Evaluation of promising candidates for carbohydrate-based diagnostics, drugs and vaccines
- Insight into how glycobiology offers enormous untapped potential in the discovery of new therapeutics derived from saccharides or other molecules which target the biosynthesis and function of saccharides
- Identification of leading biotechnology companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period, and their impact on the face of the competitive environment
- Insight into recent industry structure for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics, current competitive scenario, clinical trials, ongoing research (R&D) activities, strategic alliances, and COVID-19 impact on the progress of this market
- Profile descriptions of the major market players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Techne, Merck KGaA, Takara Bio Inc. and Waters Corp.
The current report will provide an in-depth look at the glycobiology market. This report analyzes glycobiology market trends with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, projections of compound annual growth rates through 2027 (forecast period of 2022 to 2027), and regional market data. This report will highlight the current and future market potential of glycobiology along with providing a detailed analysis of the competitive environment. Regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints, and opportunities will be covered in the current report. The report also covers market projections for 2027 and indicates the market share for key market players.
The scope of the market in this report is segmented into glycobiology segment and region. The segments of glycobiology are: glycobiology therapeutics, glycobiology diagnostics, and glycobiology reagents and tools. The regional markets are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and other world regions (Rest of the World). Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India will be covered within their respective regional segments. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2021 as the base year, with forecasts for 2022 and 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$3.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$5.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 11.1% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Segment and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for glycobiology will grow from nearly $24.6 billion in 2016 to nearly $50.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.3% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analyses of current trends, products, evolving technologies and new glycobiology related platforms in different clinical areas including oncology, immunology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases and neurodegeneration.
- A look at new tools for synthesizing, modifying and studying oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates.
- Evaluation of promising candidates for carbohydrate-based diagnostics, drugs and vaccines.
- Insight into how glycobiology offers enormous untapped potential in the discovery of new therapeutics derived from saccharides or other molecules which target the biosynthesis and function of saccharides.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.