Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes: A New Frontier in Cancer Immunotherapy
This report will assess the latest developments that are taking place with regard to the current research and development environment of TILs and explore the novel strategies companies are adopting to identify and enhance TIL selection, biosynthesis and delivery in a wide range of metastatic cancers including, melanoma, gastrointestinal tract carcinomas, non-small cell lung carcinoma and mesothelioma, endometrial and ovarian carcinomas, squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck, genitourinary carcinomas, and primary brain tumors.
- An overview of Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TILs) for the treatment of metastatic cancer
- Discussion of the development of TIL as a treatment option for melanoma and the possibilities to expand this therapy to other types of cancer
- Exploration of adoptive T-cell therapy (ATCT) using antigen-specific CD8+ T cell clones for the treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma, and the curative potential of ATCT in a variety of other solid tumors
- Comparison between two main technologies of tumor immunotherapy, chimeric antibody receptor engineered T Cell (CAR-T) and genetically modified T cell receptors (TCR)
- Information on the role of TILs as a strong prognostic biomarker for triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) and their potential ramifications
Dr. C.L. Barton has more than 10 years’ practical pharmaceutical research experience with a leading pharmaceutical company and has served as a Pan-European Pharmaceutical analyst with a European bank. Dr. C.L. Barton Ltd. aims to provide independent, tailor-made, pharmaceutical thematic research to investment houses. Research reports combine independent scientific analysis with patient- and prescription-based models to forecast the potential sales growth of key developmental drugs and to isolate the key drivers within the pharmaceutical sector. For further information, visit www.pharmavision.co.uk.
Dr. Bianca Piachaud-Moustakis has more than 15 years of experience as a writer and research analyst specializing in pharmaceutical and healthcare intelligence and has worked for a number of market intelligence providers in the UK. She has a broad range of writing experience ranging from international academic and practitioner journals, to producing market intelligence reports and short articles. Areas of specialization include pharmaceuticals, healthcare, diagnostics, drug delivery systems, emerging R&D technologies and pharmaceutical regulation.