Fire Suppressing Equipment and Consumables
The global market for fire suppression equipment and consumables should grow from $18.8 billion in 2019 to $24.8 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 85 tables
- Brief overview of the global markets for fire suppressing equipment and consumables
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Regional dynamics of the global aircraft fuel systems markets covering North America, Europe, APAC, and other emerging economies
- A look at the industry driven underlying markets, government regulations, and technology updates
- Coverage of significant patents and their allotments in each category
- Comprehensive company profiles of major global players within the industry, including Afex Fire Suppression Systems, Firepro Systems Ltd., Hochiki America, Keystone Fire Protection Co. and VFP Fire Systems
This study reviews key fire suppression equipment technology and consumables categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes fire suppression technologies and consumables technologies into the following segments; detailed market data are presented for each of the following categories in the body of this study:
Fire Suppression Equipment
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire sprinklers (water and mist/fog).
- Gas delivery systems.
- Chemical and foam delivery systems.
- Specialty delivery systems.
Fire Suppression Consumables
- Dry chemical/dry powder.
- Wet chemical.
- Specialty suppressants.
The following fire suppression equipment and consumables applications are also considered within the global market:
- Energy and fuels/oil and gas.
- Other industrial.
Robert Eckard, Ph.D., has 15 years of experience working in the chemicals, energy and water sectors. Having completed his dissertation at the University of California at Davis, Eckard also runs a boutique industry research and technical consulting company, with an emphasis on the energy, water and industrial sectors, including those relevant to chemicals production and fire suppression industries and applications. Eckard has provided economic analysis market assessments, technical reviews and evaluations, research investigations, and market reports to major private and publicly held companies throughout the world. He has completed extensive custom research in chemicals as well as energy and water markets, and has also supported nongovernmental organizations, government agencies, and other consultancies throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia. He has also worked as a subcontractor under the U.S. Department of Energy and has provided evaluations of a wide array of industrial and chemical products and systems, and related supply markets, for Fortune 500 firms, as well as companies looking to supply or provide services to the chemicals industry and related end users. Previously, he has produced reports for BCC Research on the global markets for a variety of industrial, energy and water categories, as well as a suite of chemicals and safety-oriented custom research for major industry players. Eckard works directly in the industries that he analyzes and has successfully secured over $200 million in fund development for target industries in projects in the last five years.