Fire Suppression Equipment and Consumables Market
The global fire suppression equipment and consumables market reached $21.6 billion in 2022, should reach $22.7 billion by 2023 and $29.2 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 105 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global markets for fire suppressing equipment and consumables
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global fire suppressing equipment and consumables market, and corresponding market share analysis based on the type of technology, application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2028
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities, market development strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- Identification of major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Review of key patent grants and significant allotments of recent patents across each major category
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including 3M Co., Carrier, DuPont, Johnson Controls, and Robert Bosch
This report reviews key fire suppression equipment technology and consumables categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. It organizes fire suppression technologies and consumables technologies into the segments shown below, and detailed market data are presented for each of these categories:
Fire Suppression Equipment:
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire sprinklers (water and mist/fog).
- Gas delivery systems.
- Chemical and foam delivery systems.
- Specialty delivery systems.
Fire Suppression Consumables:
- Dry chemical/dry powder.
- Wet chemical.
- Specialty suppressants.
The following fire suppression equipment and consumables applications are also considered within the global market:
- Energy and fuels/oil and gas.
- Other industrial.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Upsurge in Urbanization and Infrastructure Development.
- Growing Fire Incidents.
- Growing Usage of Fire Equipment in Smart Buildings and Cities.
- Stringent Regulations Pertaining to Fire Safety.
Jyoti Gurnani– Assistant Manager-Advanced Materials Research
Jyoti Gurnani is an experienced professional with nearly decennial experience in the industry of research and analysis, specializing in advanced materials. She has in-depth experience in multiple domains such as chemicals, composites, energy, automotive, and others. She is involved in designing research studies, gathering data, and performing analysis, ultimately providing clients with actionable insights and recommendations based on their unique business needs. In terms of educational qualifications, Jyoti holds a master’s degree in Finance and HR and a bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$21.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$29.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.1% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Technology, Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for fire suppression equipment and consumables should grow from $18.8 billion in 2019 to $24.8 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 85 tables
- Brief overview of the global markets for fire suppressing equipment and consumables
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Regional dynamics of the global aircraft fuel systems markets covering North America, Europe, APAC, and other emerging economies
- A look at the industry driven underlying markets, government regulations, and technology updates
- Coverage of significant patents and their allotments in each category
- Comprehensive company profiles of major global players within the industry, including Afex Fire Suppression Systems, Firepro Systems Ltd., Hochiki America, Keystone Fire Protection Co. and VFP Fire Systems