Insect Repellent: The Global Market to 2023
The global market for insect repellents should reach $4.6 billion by 2023 from $3.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 61 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global insect repellent market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insight into the emergence of mosquito-borne diseases and government initiatives for mosquito control
- Examination of eco-friendly products and their future demand
- Discussion of the major players in the industry, including 3M, DuPont, Godrej, Jyothy Laboratories Ltd., New Avon LLC, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and Willert Home Products
The global insect repellent market has a significant scope due to the rising prevalence of insect-borne diseases, rapid urbanization in emerging economies and growing awareness. This report is segmented by insect repellent ingredient type, method of application, distribution channel and demography. These segments are discussed at length, including plausible opportunities available in the market. The global regions covered include North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. A country-specific breakdown of the insect repellent market is also included. The study covers the global insect repellent market irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. The primary countries included are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, South Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecast values based on statistical analysis.
Estimated values used are based on market players’ total revenues, and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of insect repellent market players, annual sales of the market players and the average cost of insect repellent were considered to estimate the future market. Numerous insect repellent types and their manufacturers are profiled for a better understanding of the market. Company profiles include a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share.
Mohammed Javed has more than six years of experience performing market research and consulting in various domains, including chemicals, biotechnology, medical devices, healthcare IT, energy, food and beverage, cloud and big data, and advanced materials. Mr. Mohammed has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Marketing Management.