Fracking Proppants: Global Markets
The global market for hydraulic proppants was about $49.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $83.2 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for fracking proppants.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Examination of the market's dynamics including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Information on hydraulic fracturing including its history, the process, and different types.
- Information with regard to hydraulic fracturing fluids, proppants, and chemical additives.
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment and relevant legislation.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global hydraulic fracking proppants market, including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of proppants across geographies of North America, MENA, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Global Market for Polymers Used in Electric Vehicles (CHM141A)
- Global Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market (CHM140A)
- Global Self-healing Material Market (MFG073A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Air: Technologies & Market (AVM172A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Water: Technologies and Global Markets (MST063A)