Fracking Proppants: Global Markets
The global market for hydraulic proppants was about $49.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $83.2 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for fracking proppants.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Examination of the market's dynamics including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Information on hydraulic fracturing including its history, the process, and different types.
- Information with regard to hydraulic fracturing fluids, proppants, and chemical additives.
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment and relevant legislation.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global hydraulic fracking proppants market, including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of proppants across geographies of North America, MENA, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Global Self-healing Material Market (MFG073A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Air: Technologies & Market (AVM172A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Water: Technologies and Global Markets (MST063A)
- Negative CO2 Cement, The Blue Ocean of Growth (AVM178A)
- Defoamers: Global Markets to 2022 (CHM086A)
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.