Green Diesel: Further Developments in the Alternative Fuel Space
Green diesel differs from biodiesel in the way it is produced, biodiesel is processed using transesterification, while green or renewable diesel is processed using fractional distillation, the traditional process used to produce fossil-origin diesel fuel. This report provides an overview of the market for green/renewable diesel as a sustainable energy source and its future prospects.
- Review of the market for green/renewable diesel as a sustainable energy source and its future prospects
- Key factorial analysis of this demand-driven market which include advantages, limitations and development opportunities, and a push for further developments in the alternative/cleaner fuel space
- Data corresponding to consumption and production capacity of green diesel within the North America and EU regions
- Emphasis on the role of stringent government policies and regulations that leads to market demand and supply of this renewable fuel
- Patent evaluation, including coverage of the current state of technology, new patent applications, and newly issued patents
Ritam Biswas has more than 13 years of experience in the market research and financial research space and has written and consulted on several research and advisory projects in various technology verticals. He has worked as a team leader and lead analyst in several technology businesses and has written numerous reports in areas such as disruptive technology, innovative and new technologies, advanced end-user computing, cloud security, virtualization security, mobile security and deep packet inspection.