Solar Electric Power Generation: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for solar electric power generation will grow from $55.7 billion in 2018 to $98.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 96 tables
- A comprehensive overview and industry analysis of solar electric power generation markets
- Country specific data and analysis for France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, China, India, Japan, US, Canada, Mexico, Middle East and Africa
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for solar electric power generation by energy type, application area, end use industry and geographical region
- Detailed descriptions of opportunity analysis; and current trends, with a focus on solar electricity and emerging technologies along with cohesive government policies for solar power generation
- Patent analysis in the field of solar electric power generation with most recent innovations listed
- Company profiles of the major players of the solar electric power generation market, including State Power Investment Corp. (SPIC), Enel SpA, Exelon Corp., Dominion Energy, Inc., and Engie S.A
This research report categorizes the solar electric power generation market by type. Product types include residential, commercial and industrial.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies