Global Markets for Transformers
BCC Research estimates the global market for transformers totalled $31.5 billion in 2013. The market should reach $33.9 billion in 2014 and $48.3 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 7.3% over the next five years.
- An overview of the global markets for transformers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on transformers regarding their different types and technologies employed, as well as information on the manufacturing process for transformers.
- Assessments of the regulatory standards in the U.S. and European Union considering the continuous pressures of increasing energy costs.
- Analysis of key trends as well as challenges the market for transformers faces.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of transformers used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major types of electric transformers, by region and by power rating. The market for transformers is also estimated by type, regional market and power rating. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of transformer, power rating and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for transformers. It explains the major market drivers of the global transformers industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global transformer market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the transformer industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.