Electric Vehicle Charging: Infrastructure and Global Markets
The global market for electric vehicle charging infrastructure should grow from $4.7 billion in 2018 to $13.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 49 data tables and 16 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global market scenario for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure
- Quantitative and qualitative study of EV charging infrastructure by type of vehicle, type of charger, type of installation, type of connector, and other emerging trends
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of the market covering North America, South America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world
- A summary of the power sources that make these vehicles possible, including lead-acid, nickel-metal hydride, lithium-ion batteries, proton-exchange membrane fuel cells etc.
- Market share analysis of leading players operating within the region
- Brief outline of patent details, their filings and approvals by different categories
- Comprehensive company profiles of all major stakeholders including ABB Group, Leviton, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH and Siemens AG
Electric vehicles (EVs) include passenger vehicles, scooters and buses. State-of-the-art batteries have enabled a growing niche market for trucks, buses, small electric scooters and Segway-type vehicles. An entirely new market for low-velocity or neighborhood EVs includes everything from relatively low-tech, street-ready golf carts to advanced concept vehicles. These electric vehicles require a charging infrastructure which is expected to see a high growth in the coming future. Market data contained in this report quantifies opportunities for manufacturers of electric charging infrastructure. In addition to identification of various types of vehicles, types of chargers and standards, it also covers the many issues concerning the merits of and prospects for the electric vehicle charging infrastructure business. This includes corporate strategies, emerging technologies and the means for providing low cost, high technology products. Also covered in detail are the economic and technological issues regarded by many as critical to the industry’s current state of change. Competitive positions of the major players in the market and the strategic options they face are also discussed in the report.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Embolotherapy Market (MDS055A)
- Global Hospital Information Systems Market (HLC276A)
- Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market (PHM256A)
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)