Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices: Global Markets
The global market for anesthetic and respiratory devices reached $11.1 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $12.4 billion in 2013 and $19.6 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for anesthesia and respiratory devices.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Discussion on key market participants, extensive product segments, technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, as well as geographic trends.
- A look at the growth trajectory of the market in regards to increasing demand from the emerging economies, particularly China and India as they have a large number of patient populations and increasing medical tourism.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of anesthetic and respiratory devices market including market estimations and trends through 2018. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis in the report focuses on providing technological trends over last few years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents market analysis and estimates CAGR (compound annual growth rate) for anesthetic and respiratory devices.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies.
Vijay Laxmi has authored market research studies in the healthcare domain. Subject matter of these include:
- Various medical devices markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and the life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.