Global Markets for Animal Therapeutics and Diagnostics
The global market for animal therapeutics and diagnostics totaled nearly $40.1 billion in 2016 and should total $47.9 billion in 2021, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% for the period 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for animal therapeutics and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Details about products currently in the market
- Analysis of the competitive environment
- A look at keys to market success including identifying the next growth segment, developing the right product candidates, and being the first to market
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
This BCC Research report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the animal therapeutics and diagnostics market. The geographical scope of this study is worldwide, with special interest for markets, trends and statistics by key geographical regions such as the United States, European countries and Brazil, Japan and Australia. The report identifies markets in four segments: vaccines, pharmaceuticals, feed additives and diagnostics. For the purpose of this study, diagnostics include products that are used at the point of care and are considered rapid tests or kits, in-clinic analyzers and imaging equipment. Each market segment provides detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts and competitive analyses.
Melissa Elder is an experienced healthcare market analyst specializing in medical treatments, equipment and devices. Ms. Elder holds an MBA in Health Care Management and provides consultation to various institutions globally. She has been involved in the healthcare industry since 1996, providing more than 23 years of industry expertise. Ms. Elder has specialized in market research for more than 20 years, focusing on the areas of advanced medical technologies, biological products and animal health. In-depth analysis into more than 100 health-related topics has given Ms. Elder substantial insight into industry dynamics, market influences and future direction of various health markets. Her work in the medical community, including emergency room medical training and healthcare information system coordination, has enhanced her ability to provide insight into many healthcare specialties. She has authored several industry-specific documents and is a well-respected contributor to the market research community. Her writings are published in magazines, newspapers and professional journals. She is also an experienced custom market research writer who has worked with a large variety of clients in many fields who require innumerable variations to research documents.
The global market for animal therapeutics and diagnostics totaled $37.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach about $46.5 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for animal therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Details about products currently in the market.
- Analysis of the competitive environment.
- A look at keys to market success including identifying the next growth segment, developing the right product candidates, and being the first to market.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
The total market for animal therapeutics and diagnostics was $30 billion in 2011, up from $25 billion in 2008. By 2016, this market is likely to exceed $42 billion, with a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2011 through 2016.
- The global market for animal therapeutics and diagnostics is expected to be worth $24.1 billion in 2008, up from $22.3 billion in 2007. This should increase to $33.0 billion in 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5%.
- The animal therapeutics segment dominates the market, generating $21.8 billion in 2007 and an estimated $23.6 billion in 2008 and $32.4 billion in 2012, a CAGR of 6.6%.
- Diagnostics for animals were worth $474 million in 2007. This should increase to $498 million in 2008 and $624 million in 2013, for a CAGR of 4.6%.
The total worldwide market for animal therapeutics and diagnostics was estimated at more than $15.6 billion in 2003 and by 2008 is likely to reach $19.6 billion, at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 4.7%.
Animal therapeutics, e.g., vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and feed additives, are valued at $15.1 billion, and rising at an AAGR of 4.7%.
Pharmaceuticals account for the largest percentage of revenues at nearly 54%.
Feed additives are the second largest market segment due to demand from the food animal producer segment.
Diagnostic products account for a smaller portion of the market
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.