Therapies and Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer
The global cervical cancer market for drugs and diagnostics was $11.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow from $11.6 billion in 2013 to $15.6 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%.
- An overview of the global market for cervical cancer diagnostics and therapies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- A breakdown of the markets by prophylactics, screening and diagnostics, surgery, radiation therapy, and drug therapy.
- Discussion of cervical cancer biology.
- Delineation of drugs approved to treat the disease, including chemotherapeutic and immunotherapeutic.
- Evaluation of the patent landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study includes testing, prophylactics vaccines, screening tests and methods, and therapeutics markets for cervical cancers. The report also discusses current technologies, new technologies, cervical cancer incidence, and market projections and market share, along with latest trends and new developments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Usha Nagavarapu is an experienced pharmaceutical professional with scientific and business development experience. She has managed preclinical discovery programs involving target identification, including investigational new drug (IND) enabling studies, and assisted out-licensing and portfolio development activities. Her strong focus areas include oncology, dermatology, and cardiovascular diseases. She has extensive experience working with early start-ups to fulfill operational obligations while minimizing overall operational cost and burden.