Digital Pathology: Technologies and Global Markets
The global digital pathology market totaled nearly $2.1 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% from $2.2 billion in 2013 to nearly $4.5 billion in 2018.
- An overview of the global digital pathology market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Information on key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and geographic trends.
- Discussion on various supply chain members such as manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and diagnostic centres.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This report includes forecasted trends and sales in the digital pathology and telepathology markets through 2018. Key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are discussed. There is a detailed discussion on market dynamics and the level of impact, key geographies and respective trends and competitive scenarios that will form the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The digital pathology and telepathology market has been analyzed for the four main geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW).
The report will provide details with respect to the conventional process of pathology laboratories, but it will specifically exclude the scope of market analysis for conventional path-lab devices (e.g., conventional microscopes, slides). The connectivity and network issues discussed in the report will be specific to data and information generated from pathology labs and that regarding specific diagnosis, but it will exclude general hospital-based m-health issues. Telepathology covered in the report is limited to diagnostic, research and development (R&D), and education and training applications. It excludes the scope of telemedicine at a larger level.
Bhavna Joshi has more than six years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance field from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), Internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.