Fetal Monitoring, Diagnostics and Predictive Tests
The global market for fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests is estimated to increase from $10.4 billion in 2022 to reach $13.6 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2022 through 2027.
- 17 data tables and 54 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global market for fetal monitoring, prenatal diagnostics, and predictive tests
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for fetal monitoring products, diagnostic and predictive tests, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, industry trends, opportunities and penetration of emerging technologies within the industry
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for fetal monitoring and related markets in USD million values, and its corresponding market share analysis based on the product type, sample type, test type, end user, and region
- A comparative study of each category of fetal monitoring and diagnosis in addition to new technologies and developments, manufacturer and supplier competition, and the changing environment of the market due to the increasing awareness of expectant mothers
- Updated information on the key mergers and acquisition deals, agreements, collaborations and other impactful strategies adopted by key players in the global market for fetal monitoring products, diagnostic and predictive tests
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent market developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Abbott Laboratories, Abcam plc, Ansh Labs LLC, Beckman Coulter Inc., Contect Medical Systems Co. Ltd., and Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for fetal monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive tests, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help businesses develop growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their positions in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding fetal monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive tests.
An in-depth analysis of the global fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market includes historical data and market projections on sales by application, product type, and end user. It describes the different types of fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests and their current and historical market revenues. This report also categorizes the global fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market based on the region (North America, Europe, and Rest of the World).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, key competitors, and their respective market shares.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the projected market size and growth rate of the fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market?
What are the key factors driving the growth of the fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market?
Which region has the highest market share in the fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market?
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Esaote SpA
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$10.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$13.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||type and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Companies studied||ABBOTT LABORATORIES , ABCAM PLC , AMBISEA TECHNOLOGY CORP., LTD. , ANSH LABS LLC , ATOM MEDICAL CORP. , AVIVA SYSTEMS BIOLOGY LLC , BECKMAN COULTER INC. , BERRY GENOMICS , BIONET AMERICA INC. , BISTOS Co., LTD. , CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO. LTD. , COOPERSURGICAL INC. , CREATIVE DIAGNOSTICS , DIAGNOSTIC AUTOMATION/CORTEZ DIAGNOSTICS INC. , DEMEDITEC DIAGNOSTICS GMBH , DRAGERWERK AG & CO. , DRE INC. , DRG INTERNATIONAL INC. , EAGLE BIOSCIENCES INC. , EDAN INSTRUMENTS INC. , ESAOTE SPA , FUKUDA DENSHI CO. LTD. , GE HEALTHCARE LTD. , GENERAL MEDITECH INC. , HITACHI MEDICAL SYSTEMS AMERICA INC. , HOLOGIC INC. , HUNTLEIGH HEALTHCARE LLC , ILLUMINA INC. , INFINIUM MEDICAL INC. , INSTITUTE OF ISOTOPES CO. LTD. , LEINCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. , LIFEWAVE BIOMEDICAL INC. , LUTECH INDUSTRIES INC. , M&B ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS CO. LTD. , MEDGYN PRODUCTS INC. , MEDIANA CO. LTD. , MEDICAL ECONET GMBH , MEDICHECKS LTD. , MINDCHILD MEDICAL INC. , MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LTD. , MONOBIND INC. , MYRIAD GENETICS INC. , NATERA INC. , NATUS MEDICAL INC. , NEMO HEALTHCARE BV , NEOVENTA MEDICAL AB , NIHON KOHDEN CORP. , NONIN MEDICAL INC. , OB TOOLS LTD. , PENLON LTD. , PERKINELMER LIFE AND ANALYTICAL SCIENCES INC. , PHOENIX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. , RAVGEN , PREMAITHA HEALTH LTD. , QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC. , RAYBIOTECH INC. , RESPIRONICS INC. (PHILIPS) , SEQUENOM INC. , SHENZHEN AEON TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. , SHENZHEN COMEN MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CO. LTD. , SHENZHEN JUMPER MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. , SIEMENS HEALTHCARE , SINOHERO BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. , SMITHS MEDICAL INC. , SPACELABS HEALTHCARE INC. , TOSHIBA AMERICA MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. , USCN LIFE SCIENCES INC. , ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIES LTD. , UNITED BIORESEARCH INC. , UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. , VCOMIN TECHNOLOGY LTD. , WELCH ALLYN INC.|
The global market for fetal monitoring, prenatal diagnostics, predictive tests and neonatal monitoring was valued at roughly $8.6 billion in 2013 and about $9.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach about $10.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for fetal monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive tests.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on the strengths and weaknesses of each category of fetal monitoring and diagnosis in addition to new technologies and developments, manufacturer and supplier competition, and the changing environment of the market due to the increasing awareness of expectant mothers.
- Discussion covering acquisitions, mergers, and alliances by companies and global organizations.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The global market for fetal monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive tests reached approximately $6.2 billion in 2010. The market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% and reach approximately $8 billion by 2016.