Gastric Cancer Testing, Treatment and Prevention: Technologies and Global Markets
The global gastric cancer diagnostic/screening and treatment market was $235.5 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow from $241.7 billion in 2015 to nearly $318.3 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7%.
- An overview of the global markets for gastric cancer testing, treatment and prevention.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Detailed information pertaining to the clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and staging of early gastric cancer.
- Analysis of recent and projected technological trends for treatment and diagnosis.
- Assessment of the market's pipeline broken down by phase of development.
- Information on licensing agreements as well as research and development partnerships and agreements.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report will give an overall update on gastric cancer. It will review global markets for biologic therapeutics for gastric cancer and will forecast trends for use of diagnostics, screening and cancer treatment through 2020. It will cover important therapies, biologics, diagnostics, market share, products on the market and market share by company and statistical information for types of cancers prevalent worldwide, with special emphasis on the U.S. market. Current issues and trends affecting the industry, costs and factors influencing demand will be discussed. The report covers diagnostics, therapeutics, biological products in development, biological products in clinical trials, and currently marketed and late-stage developments in biologic cancer products. In addition, this report includes:
Treatment trends and sales patterns across major cancer indications with market performance of major pharmaceutical companies.
Forecast sales of leading products across major indications to 2020.
Usha Nagavarapu is an experienced pharmaceutical professional with business development experience. She has more than 20 years of preclinical, alliance management, discovery and technology development, and marketing experience. Her strong focus areas include oncology and cardiovascular diseases with expertise in molecular and cell biology and complex cell-based biological assays including drug discovery, in vitro and in vivo screening, in vivo model development and pharmacokinetics. She has experience working with early startups.