Green Hospitals Trends and Technologies: Global Market Outlook
This report provides an overview of the global market outlook for green hospitals. It discusses the ways and means to achieve green hospitals, which has been emerged as an approach to address environmental challenges and meet the needs of society. The report discusses the main obstacles for constructing green hospitals. The report considers only few technologies and products installed in green hospitals.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for green hospitals and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding the components of the green hospital, the ways and means to achieve green hospitals, and exploring possibilities for countering the grave environmental challenges/concerns
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for green hospitals, and identification of the regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for green hospitals market in USD millions, and its corresponding market share analysis by product type and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology adaptations, industry regulations, latest developments, and the impact of COVID-19 on green hospitals
- Review of the green hospital-related case studies and overview of green hospital dimensions such as environmental leadership and management, water management etc.
- Identification of the various associations involved in the modern healthcare sector, and a look at the institutions pioneering this change
- Company profiles of the market leading participants
In this report, the market has been segmented based on product and geography. The report provides an overview of the global green hospital market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2022to 2027. Numerous case studies have been added to various section of the report. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the individual product segments.
The report considers only few technologies and products installed in green hospitals, including the LED and recyclable lighting, waste management products and services used in handling medical waste, and autoclaves. It does not include revenues for construction design or solar equipment installed in hospitals.
The green hospitals market includes numerous companies offering various services. No single company offers all required solutions. Companies operate in different sectors, and thus it was not possible for this report to provide a competitive landscape.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|2022 to 2027
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 6.1% for the forecast period of 2022-2027
|By Product, and Region
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
|Key Market Drivers