Home Health Monitoring Device Industry: Global Markets
The global market for home health monitoring systems should grow from $12.3 billion in 2020 to reach $29.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% during the period of 2020-2025.
- 258 data tables
- An overview of the global market for home-health monitoring device industry and description of monitoring technologies, devices, supplements and services
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018-2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of home-health monitoring based on segment, device type, device form type, managed services and region
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes and a look at the new products launches in the home-health monitoring industry
- Detailed description of profitable technologies, pricing strategies and profit pool ratios, and challenges to store and transport health monitoring devices
- Information on technologies used for monitoring devices such as heart rate monitor, sleep monitors, fitness monitors, diabetes monitors and respiratory monitors
- Comparison between DIY vs. managed monitoring devices at home and discussion on how the market for managed services in home monitoring is affected by COVID-19
- Comprehensive company profiles of market leading participants, including BioTelemetry Inc., Dexcom Inc., Medtronic plc, Nonin Medical Inc., and Medicalgorithmics S.A.
The report will analyze the leading manufacturers of home health monitoring devices from the U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific markets and emerging markets. The report will study these companies along various factors such as their last year’s growth, research & development and future plans and forecasts through 2025. It will also identify the probable new entrants, emerging leaders and categories that will play a significant role in driving growth in the home health monitoring industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Anand Gijare has over 20 years of experience in consumer healthcare medicines and products. He has helped companies conduct research on product developments, competitive market analysis, consumer behavior analysis and supply chain dynamics in consumer healthcare. His key focus has been studying marketing strategies in consumer healthcare, and he provides precise consultation on the gaps between market's hidden desires and available opportunities. He is proficient in identifying opportunities for new products in consumer healthcare-based on integration of advanced technologies and smart materials.