The Global Market for Intravascular Ultrasound Tools and Ancillary Equipment
The global intravascular ultrasound technology (IVUS) products market reached $483.7 million in 2012. The market is expected to reach $702 million in 2017 for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7%.
- An overview and comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the global market for intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) tools and equipment, a rapidly growing medical imaging technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Examination of market drivers, restraints, opportunities and/or challenges
- Market segmentation by product (IVUS devices, catheters, and consoles)
- Discussion of the competitive environment, including a cost-benefit analysis, technology adoption in emerging economies, and key innovations
- Patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report includes only those products, applications and end users that are listed above, and segments the global market by four regions as listed above. The scope of the report includes the following.
- Key market analysis.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics (drivers, restraints and opportunities).
- Forecasted market estimation for 2012 through 2017.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Geographical analysis.
- Market share of leading market players.
- Profiles of key market players.
Himani Singhi has been working in healthcare, biotechnology and life sciences business research and consulting since 2009. She has expertise in business strategy, market and competitive intelligence, business performance measurement and management, business analysis and analytics, and forecasting. Himani studied in the U.K. and holds double masters, one in life sciences/allied science and the other in business analysis.