Joint Reconstruction and Replacement: Materials, Technologies, and Global Markets
The global market for joint reconstruction and replacement was worth nearly $13.2 billion in 2013. This market is expected to increase to nearly $16.2 billion by 2018, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2013 through 2018.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for joint reconstruction and replacement.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Information on the materials used during the processes of joint reconstruction or replacement.
- Details on the latest technological trends and developments.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for joint reconstruction and replacement materials and technologies. The format of the study is organized around the following topics:
- Detailed study around joint disorders and key indications, including OA, RA and osteoporosis.
- Disease incidence and prevalence.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2018.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with a description, regulatory status and clinical trials.
- Market strategy with an overview of key mergers and acquisitions.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future market of joint reconstruction and replacement, materials and technologies.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.