Medical Aesthetic Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for medical aesthetic devices reached $13.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach nearly $25.1 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 36 tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for medical aesthetic devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the properties and characteristics of human skin, hair, and breasts
- Description of medical devices, including botulinum neuromodulators, breast augmentation devices, and injectable dermal fillers
- Coverage of devices for assisted liposuction using ultrasound, light, or water
- Insight into the regulatory environment for medical devices and drugs in the U.S. and Europe
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Allergan PLC, Cutera, Inc, El. En. Group, Hologic, Inc, Implatech Implant Teknolojileri and Johnson and Johnson
The report on medical aesthetics devices gives a detailed analysis of the devices used for medical aesthetics procedures. In addition, the report covers the applications and end-users for the medical aesthetics devices market.
The report covers applications, such as botulinum neuromodulators, breast augmentation devices, dermal fillers, energy-emitting devices and assistive liposuction devices. The market landscape is captured through end-users such as hospitals, beauty clinics and medical spas.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. Porter’s Five Forces analysis as well as the supply and distribution chain are discussed in detail. The report covers the current regulations and guidelines for medical device quality management and manufacturing practices in the context of their use within the medical aesthetics devices industry. Top market players—including details on their business operations and segment focus—as well as revenue and strategy analysis are included the in the report. In addition, market share analysis of the leading market players, product launches and pipeline products are captured in the report.
In terms of geography, the report analyzes the market across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Key countries like the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe (top five countries), China, India and Japan are discussed considering the high concentration of medical aesthetics manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations in these nations. This report includes market size estimates for the base year of 2016 and 2017 and the forecast for 2022.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for medical aesthetic devices reached $4.4 billion in 2013 and increasing to $4.6 billion in 2014. This market should reach nearly $6.2 billion in 2019, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for medical aesthetic devices.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Coverage of medical devices including:
- Botulinum neuromodulators for aesthetic applications
- Breast augmentation devices, including implants and injectable materials
- Injectable dermal fillers
- Devices for assisted liposuction using ultrasound, light, or water
- Externally-applied energy-emitting devices
- Details concerning the regulatory environment for medical devices and drugs in the U.S. and Europe as it strongly effects product availability.
- Profiles of major players in the medical aesthetics industry.
The global market for medical aesthetic devices will experience a 7.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over a 5-year forecast period, with revenues rising from $3.3 billion in 2010 to $4.8 billion in 2015.