Medical Device Security: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for medical device security totaled $4.7 billion in 2016. The market should total $5.2 billion in 2017 and $7.5 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 7.4% from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global market for medical device security technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market by technology, end user, application, and region.
- Discussion of the market opportunities for manufacturers, software firms, and services firms.
- Insight into the patent review and new developments in the market.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry.
This report covers the global market for medical device security technologies and provides regional analyses of the markets in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific. Component segments include chip sets, platforms, software, and services. The market is also segmented by end users such as providers, payers and manufacturers. Further, application areas such as consumer, wearable, embedded, and in-hospital devices are sized.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.