Medical Imaging Instrumentation: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022
The global market for medical imaging instruments should grow from $32.6 billion in 2017 to $42.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2017 to 2022.
- 260 data tables and 104 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for medical imaging instruments within the healthcare industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for medical imaging instrument by product type, technology type, application industry, end-user and geographical region
- Methodological study with a trend analysis of the global market for medical imaging instrument using quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Information on major drivers and regional dynamics of the global medical imaging instrument market and current trends within the industry
- Coverage of significant patents and their allotments in each category across the United States, Japan and European region
- Identification of key market players, product portfolios, recent developments and application areas
- Examination of competitive landscape and assessment of various strategies adopted by market players to enhance their market position, including expansion, product launch, acquisition and merger, innovation, partnership and joint venture
- Detailed profiles of the major players within the medical imaging instrument market, including Bruker Corp., Cook Medical LLC, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corp., Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the medical imaging instruments market and potential application sectors across various industries. The medical imaging instruments market is broken down into product types such as X-ray systems, ultrasound devices, MRI, computed tomography and nuclear imaging. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each product type, technologies, application and end users with estimated valued derived from the revenue of manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional medical imaging instrument market. It explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global medical imaging instruments market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global medical imaging instruments market.
Bhavna Joshi has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance, and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.