Tissue Engineering and Regeneration: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for tissue engineering and regeneration products reached $55.9 billion in 2010, is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2011, and will further grow to $89.7 billion by 2016 at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report is a current and important business tool for evaluating new, commercial opportunities in the tissue engineering market. The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S., Europe, and other parts of the world. The market is complex and consists of many sectors, each affected differently by scientific and technological developments. The report identifies the primary positive and negative factors in each sector and forecasts future trends, products, and therapies for each category.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
- Excipients in Pharmaceuticals: Global Markets to 2026 (PHM010L)
- Global Markets and Technologies for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems (PHM006L)
- Outsourcing Market for Drug and Medical Device Development: Services and Technologies (PHM230A)
- Health and Weight Management Market (HLC253A)
- Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications (PHM217A)