Transplant Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global transplant diagnostics market was valued at $512.3 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for transplant diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Breakdowns of the market by application, end-users, and geography.
- A look at how factors such as the high cost of instruments and limited insurance and reimbursement coverage available for transplant processes are expected to hamper the growth of the global transplant diagnostics market.
- Evaluation of novel, future approaches in terms of biomarkers, bio-printing, and organoids.
- Analyses of the market's dynamics: Drivers, restraints, opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report covers the current market scenario for transplant diagnostics tests commercially available. These diagnostics tests are extensively used to study the compatibility between the donor and recipient in the process of organ transplantation. The report covers the segments mentioned below based on the revenue generated from the sales of transplant diagnostics products and services.
The following need to be taken into consideration:
- The report considers the revenue generated by the sales of products, services and software used while conducting the transplant diagnostics test. These products can be kits, reagents, devices and software tools, among others.
- The report considers revenue generated by pre-transplant as well as post-transplant tests.
- The report does not consider the revenue generated by carrying out blood tests prior to transplant procedures (which is minor and done along with counseling itself).
- Although the report is closely associated with the organ transplant market, it does not consider any organ transplant cost in any manner. It only considers diagnostics.
- The periodic tests conducted post-transplant to determine the organ health in recipients’ bodies form a significant part of the revenue in the market.
The global transplant diagnostics market is segmented into two classes: nonmolecular assay and molecular assay technologies. Nonmolecular assay technologies are further segmented into serological assay and mixed lymphocyte culture (MLC) assay. The molecular assay technology market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based and sequencing-based. The global transplant diagnostics technology market is further segmented on the basis of components for in-depth analysis of the market during the analysis period (2015-2021). The market study is detailed for the transplant diagnostics market based on end users as well as application area.
In-depth analysis of these segments is discussed in this report. The report also provides a detailed qualitative account of the market dynamics, technology trends, key strategies and regulatory scenario.
The market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW, including further division into key countries. Companies profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., Immucor Inc., Linkage Biosciences, Olerup SSP AB, Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Sigma-Aldrich, among others.
Yojana Jeevane has more than four years of experience in market intelligence and business research. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to medical devices, the life sciences market, and in the chemical domain. She has frequently delivered research services that contain strategic recommendations and top business strategies to help market players make strategic decision. She holds an MBA in Marketing.