Digital Photography: Global Markets
The global digital photography market should reach $48.9 billion by 2021 from $41.9 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for digital photography
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- In depth analysis of trends in the market, professional photography and photographer’s roles
- A look at image editing and management software, photo sharing sites, photo processing, and other forms of photo viewing and storage
- Coverage of a number of applications in the digital market, including the medical visualization, industrial uses, dental applications, security, and traffic and law enforcement market
- A discussion of the digital photo storage market, digital viewing and digital photo manipulation products
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The report will analyze the market as per the geographies, products and applications. Regionally, the focus of study will be the markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). Geographically, the digital photography market report is divided into four regions: the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Within these regions, countries with opportunities in the digital photography market are also well analyzed. Industry structure in terms of market share and key strategies of the major companies is also provided. Global market dynamics are discussed in detail.
Harilal Agnani has more than 15 years of domain experience, and most of it has been in the field of business research. He has worked with major market research firms and handled projects independently.
The global digital photography market was valued at $65.6 billion in 2010 and $68.4 billion in 2011. By 2016, the digital photography market should reach $82.5 billion, a 3.8% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2011 and 2016.
- The global market for digital photography will increase from $131.4 billion in 2007 to an estimated $149.2 billion in 2008. It should reach $222.2 billion in 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3%.
- Digital photography products generated $91.0 billion in 2007 and an estimated $101.3 billion in 2008. This segment should increase to $130.6 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 5.2%.
- Digital photography applications are expected to generate $47.9 billion in 2008, an increase from $40.3 billion in 2007. This segment should reach $91.5 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 13.3%.
Digital imaging products outperformed the U.S. conventional film camera market for the first time in 2000, with $18.0 billion in sales to the traditional photo hardware market’s $17.3 billion.
Growing at an average annual rate (AAGR) of 12.1%, the digital market is expected to approach $32 billion in 2005.
The consumer market segment, fastest growing at an AAGR of 20.9%, accounted for $6.2 billion in sales in 2000 and will overtake the professional segment by 2005.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.