CCD and CMOS Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for CCD and CMOS sensors reached $12.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $13.9 billion in 2017 and $30.3 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% from 2017 through 2022.
- An overview of the global market for charge couple device (CCD) and complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensors.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, and market and product trends.
- A look in to the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Detailed analyses of the market by types of CCD and CMOS Sensors, by specification, by application, by end use industry and by region.
- Discussion of the current and future trends in the industry.
- Profiles of the leading players and their key developments and strategies.
The CCD sensor and CMOS sensor market is segmented into following categories:
- Type – CMOS sensor and CCD sensor.
- Applications – Photography and imaging. Photography is further segmented into normal photography and video surveillance, and the imaging segment is further divided into thermal imaging and machine imaging.
- Specification – Processing type, array type and spectrum.
- Geography – North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and CIS; Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; while, RoW covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Voxel-Pixel Integration: Lidar, Autonomous Vehicle, 3D Printing and Surveillance Applications (IFT109A)
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)