Metaverse: Global Market Size, Trends and Forecast (2022-2027)
The global metaverse market is estimated to increase from $52.9 billion in 2022 to reach $231.0 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.3% from 2022 through 2027.
- 71 data tables and 37 additional tables
- A brief general overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for metaverse technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the technologies and platforms surrounding the metaverse environment, opportunities and growth driving factors, and areas of focus to forecast this innovation driven market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global metaverse market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by component, platform, offering, application, end use, and geographic region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the metaverse market, with analyses, trends, and growth forecasts through 2027
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, challenges and restraints, technology advancements, industry value chain, and competitive environment of the leading market players
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, M&A deals, and other market strategic advantages
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of patent data on metaverse technology across each major category
- Profile descriptions of the top metaverse companies, including Epic Games Inc., Meta Platforms Inc. (Facebook), Microsoft Corp., Inworld AI, NetEase Inc., Nvidia Corp., and Roblox Corp.
This report provides an overview and analysis of the global market for the metaverse. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027. This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. It also covers various market factors, including COVID-19 impact, Porter’s five forces, use case analysis and the regulatory landscape.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with some tables and charts/figures. The report’s scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for components, platform, offering, application and end use. The qualitative and quantitative data of all segments are provided in the report. The report examines each segment, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market sizes with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs).
The report also provides detailed profiles of the significant metaverse players and their strategies to enhance their market presence. The report also includes a competitive landscape chapter that discusses the market ecosystem of top metaverse solution providers in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing demand in the media, entertainment, and gaming industry
- Younger, digitally native generations are moving cultural expectations of the internet
- Augmented, virtual, and MR technologies are amplifying the metaverse capabilities
- Increasing adoption of metaverse in the BFSI sector
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$43.0 billion|
|Market size forecast||$231.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 34.3% during the forecast period, 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||omponent, platform, technology, offering, application, end use, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, China, Japan, South Korea|
|Key Market Drivers||