Global Mobile Gaming Market: Trends, Competitive Intelligence and Sizing
The goal is to provide an up-to-date analysis of the global mobile gaming market and future opportunities in the market. It presents the market size analysis and revenue estimation and forecast, along with a detailed analysis of the market player’s products and strategies. The market is segmented on device type, operating system, genre, business model, end users, and region. The report also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The scope of the study includes various types of revenue streams for video game publishers that include retail purchases, digital distribution, subscription models, microtransactions, downloadable content, player trading, and advertising.
- A brief general outlook of the global mobile gaming market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and emerging technologies in the mobile gaming industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global mobile gaming market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by device type, operating system, genre, end-user, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global market for mobile gaming technologies, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Insight into the mobile gaming parent market vis-à-vis global electronic games and software market and its components as well as the gaming business models
- Review of the industry trends and recent key developments in the global mobile gaming market
In this report, the market has been segmented based on device type, genre, operating system, end user, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global mobile gaming market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on device type, genre, operating system, end user, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of mobile game developers. Mobile gaming publishers can earn revenue from games through various processes. The methods of monetizing games vary, especially between different genres or platforms. Revenues benefit developers, copyright owners and other stakeholders. Some important revenue streams for video game publishers include retail purchases, digital distribution, subscription models, microtransactions, downloadable content, player trading, and advertising.
The report also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for mobile games in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$97.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$188.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 11.9% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Operating System, Device Type, Genre, End User, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||