The global market for intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) is estimated to grow from $16.8 billion in 2021 to reach $43.8 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 40 tables
- A brief overview of the global intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) market and its related segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall IVA market size in dollar value term, and corresponding market share analysis by product, application, end user and geographic region
- Discussion of major driving trends and challenges affecting this market and the vendor landscape
- Information pertaining to the upcoming market opportunities in this innovation-driven software market and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments and sub-segments
- Highlights of market potential for IVA industry ecosystem, along with technology analysis and evolution of IVAs, ongoing research activities, and the growing adoption of IVA products in various commercial and enterprise applications
- Insight into the competitive landscape, value share analysis of the leading IVA/AI enabling software solutions companies, and rankings of top 10 players by their global market presence
- Company profiles of the major global players, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Apple Inc., IBM, Microsoft Corp., and Oracle
The report provides an overview of the global IVA market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on product type, application, end-user industry and region.
The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges impacting the market and the competitive landscape. The report explains the current trends in the IVA market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players and their market strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.