Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare
The global market for IoT in healthcare should grow from $82.3 billion in 2020 to $242.1 billion by 2025 at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 58 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) in the healthcare industry applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast period through 2025
- Discussion of major market trends, opportunities and challenges affecting the global market dynamics
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Assessment of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of various healthcare specific applications for new and existing IoT technologies and cloud architecture
- Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape
- Patent review and analysis within the field of IoT applications in healthcare technology
- Profile description of leading market companies, including Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Intel Corp., IBM Corp., and Microsoft Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented by solution, application, connectivity, end user and region. The report provides an overview of the global IoT in Healthcare market and analyzes market trends. Using 2018 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2019-2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution, application, connectivity, end user and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of IoT in Healthcare solution providers.
This report covers the market for IoT in Healthcare with regard to applications in various end use industries across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges affecting the market and the vendor landscape. This report estimates the global market for IoT in Healthcare in 2018 and provides projections on the expected market size through 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.